- Manages Severe Chronic and Neuropathic Pain
- Nerve pain, also known as neuropathy, arises when nerves become damaged, and It’s often associated with disease conditions like neuropathic pain, cancer pain, diabetic peripheral neuropathy, fibromyalgia, HIV-associated sensory neuropathy, spasticity associated with multiple sclerosis [MS], and rheumatoid arthritis). Post nerve injury, neurons can become more reactive and responsive that leads to a series of cellular events and development of painful nerve endings. Cannabinoids can reduce nerve pain by altering these cellular functions. Cannabinoids like THC and CBD activate the CB1 and CB2 receptors present in the human body and help regulate neurotransmitters and the central nervous system, helping to alleviate pain. Cannabis also plays a role in the endorphin system and can reduce a patient’s perception of pain, making it feel less intense and easier to deal with. cannabinoids have shown evidence in managing chronic pain by binding to these receptors.
- Reduces Inflammation
- Inflammation could occur due to multiple reasons. Cannabinoids like CBD have shown to reduce cytokine and chemokine levels post administration of cannabis-based medication, which suppresses inflammatory responses by binding to CB2 receptors present on immune cells.
- Reduces Nausea and Vomiting
- Chemotherapy is said to produce side effects such as nausea and vomiting. This occurs due to activation of receptors in two places- the brain and the GI Tract. CB1 agonist like THC has shown evidence of suppressing the feeling of nausea and vomiting in patients by binding to CB1 receptors. The anti-nausea/anti-emetic effects of CBD may be mediated by indirect activation of somatodendritic 5-HT1A receptors in the dorsal raphe nucleus; activation of these auto-receptors reduces the release of 5-HT in terminal forebrain regions.
- Enhances Mood
- Phyto-cannabinoids interact with the CB1 receptors as exogenous ligands. The endogenous ligand that is anandamide (AEA), binds to the CB1 receptor and alleviates feelings of anxiety and depression but, the lifespan of AEA is short-lived and is degraded by enzymes. THC is structurally similar to AEA and can fill the gap left by under-secretion or degradation of AEA. CBD, on the other hand, prevents the breakdown of endogenous AEA by inhibiting AEA degrading enzymes.
- Simulates Appetite
- Phyto-cannabinoids, especially THC, are known to bind with the CB1 receptor. This, in turn, leads to the release of a hormone called ghrelin in the stomach. Ghrelin is known as the hunger hormone, as it stimulates appetite and increases food intake in humans.
- Aids with Insomnia
- Cannabis has been used for centuries as a sleeping aid. Even individuals suffering from PTSD and insomnia have turned to cannabis as a natural option. The main benefits of cannabis as a sleeping aid are attributed to anxiolytic and analgesic effects. The hypothesis is that cannabis reduces the amount of REM sleep which is when the mind is dreaming. Deep sleep is different from REM sleep and thought to be responsible for the most restorative sleep. Since cannabis reduces the amount of time spent in REM sleep, it increases the time spent in a deep sleep.
This dosage is most effective when taken sublingually (under the tongue) after food. Utilise the syringe to extract the recommended amount for you.
Note: Cannabis medication is certified under the laws of Ayurveda. In the true nature of Ayurvedic formulas- CannaReleaf™ shows efficacy after prolonged and routine usage. Rooted in the Ayurvedic philosophy, we have provided you with a product that includes cannabis in its natural form with the full-spectrum of (plant-based) Phyto-cannabinoids, that allows for sustained healing and well-being.
Please adhere to the dosage recommended by your physician.
*Average treatment period for at least 90 days.
Cannabinoids X Endocannabinoid System
Cannabinoids are natural compounds found in the leaves & flower/bud of the cannabis plant. CBD (Cannabidiol) and THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) are two of the most studied and recognised chemical compounds found within the vast profile of cannabinoids.
The Endocannabinoid System (ECS), is present in every human biological system. The ECS is a cell signalling system comprised of molecules that act as neurotransmitters (CB1 and CB2 receptors) spread across the human body. Here are some of the processes that this cell signalling system is responsible for- mood, inflammation, immunity, pain, stress, sleep and appetite. Phyto-cannabinoids bind with the CB1 and CB2 receptors found within the ECS and this interaction help simulate the cell signalling system which then aids regulation of the above-mentioned symptoms.
How to Store:
Keep the bottle in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Please study the product and ingredients carefully.
- Discontinue if you have an allergic reaction when consuming.
- It is not recommended for pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from heart conditions before consuming.
- Please consult a doctor if you are under any other form of medication/treatment before consuming.
- This medicine should only be taken only after a meal.
- Do not consume while under the influence of alcohol.
- Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
- Do not consume while driving/riding or operating machinery.
Caution / सावधान:
To be taken under medical supervision.
चिकित्सक की देखरेख में लिया जाना है|
We appreciate your enthusiasm to join Cannabis Life! To help get you started as soon as possible we will do our best to deliver CannaReleaf to you within 7-9 working days.