Last Revision: [9th December 2021]
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refer to you as the user (registered or unregistered) of the Site and the terms ‘We’, ‘Us” and ‘Our’ refer to DR HEMP.
- You acknowledge that You are providing your Personal Information out of your free will.
- If you are providing Personal Information on behalf of a third party, then you hereby undertake and confirm that you have the legal authority to do so and to agree to this policy on behalf of such a third party. If you are providing Personal Information on behalf of a minor, you hereby confirm that you are the parent or legal guardian of such minor.
- You have the option not to provide us with the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing. (If you wish to withdraw your consent, please write to us at [email@example.com]). If you do not provide us with Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent to provide us Personal Information at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfil the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and We may restrict you from using the Site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- The kinds of information that We collect about you include but are not limited to the following:
- Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name,
- Address (including country and pin/postal code),
- Phone number/mobile number,
- Email address,
- Physical, physiological and mental health conditions, provided by You and/or your Health Care Professional,
- Personal medical records and history,
- Valid financial information at the time of purchase of product/Services and/or online payment,
- Login ID and password,
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter,
- Records of interaction with DR HEMP representatives,
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files,
- Any other information that is willingly shared by You (collectively referred to as “Personal Information“).
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The methods by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You register on Our Site,
- When You provide Your Personal Information to Us,
- During the course of Services provided to You by Us,
- When You use the features on Our Site,
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To operate and improve the Site;
- To provide effective user experience;
- To perform studies, research and analysis for improving Our information, analysis, services and technologies; and ensuring that the content and advertising displayed are customized to Your interests and preferences;
- To contact You via phone, SMS, WhatsApp, email, etc. for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders and other security announcements;
- To send promotional mailings from Us or any of Our channel partners via SMS, WhatsApp, email or snail mail;
- To advertise products and Services of DR HEMP and third parties;
- To transfer information about You if we are acquired by or merged with another company;
- To share with our business partners for the provision of specific products you have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to You;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us;
- To build your profile on the Site;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates, (referred to as “Purpose(s)”)
SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You authorize us to exchange, transfer, share, part with all or any of Your Personal Information, across borders and from your country to any other countries across the world with our affiliates/agents/third-party service providers/partners/banks and financial institutions for the purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by applicable law.
- We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on your computer. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer’s browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the Site.
- While We will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that. We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to your Personal Information.
- If You need to update or correct your Personal Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of your Personal Information, for any reason, you may send updates and corrections to us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]and we will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DR HEMP shall store Your Personal Information at least for a period of three years from the last date of use of the Services or Site or for such period as may be required by law.
- We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that You may have regarding the processing of Your Personal Information. If you have any such grievances, please write to our Grievance Officer at email@example.com and our officer will attempt to resolve Your issues in a timely manner.